Recount requested in Wisconsin

1 view

micky

Nov 4, 2020, 9:34:12 PM11/4/20
N. Carolina, final count may not be ready until a week from Friday.
Trump bursts a blood vessel**.

**Another advantage for Biden. He had his aneurisms 30 years ago.

----
Recount requested in Wisconsin.

I actually represented a Democrat during a recount in Wisconsin.

In 1970, in a primary. 1st Congressional District of Wisconsin.
Between Doug LaFollette and Les Aspin and one other guy whose name I
forget. In Janesvill, the county seat of Rock County, a county that
still went 55% for Biden yesterday. Rock County is one of 4 counties in
the 1st District, that includes Racine, Kenosha, Beloit, and Janesville.

It was close. I think my candidate won by 5 votes before the recount,
out of 50,000 ballots cast. This was when paper ballots were still used
and they found a bundle of ballots that had not been counted even the
first time! 399 ballots, and the count was 199 for one of them, 200 for
the other. I told you, it was close.

LaFollette finally lost by about 12 votes.

Aspin went on to beat the Republican Henry C. Schadeberg, who had held
the office for 8 years.

---------

Sometimes lawsuits are just press releases with filing fees. -- some
Republican said this recently.